Friday, January 9, 2009

Home at last...

This will be a short post, but I wanted to let everyone know that Megan and I made it home today at about 5:00! We were SOOOOO excited to see the kids! It was a great evening--our usual family Mexican night, followed by some yummy Graeters. I drove the car for the first time since surgery this evening--another step! Tomorrow morning, it's the normal soccer games--I am so stoked that I get to go! Life goes on now. The big steps have been taken. Now it is time for MANY, MANY little baby steps. Rehab will take time...I gotta TRY to be patient. I am just happy to be walking around right now, albeit very, very slowly:-)

I am preparing to ascend into a phase of intense THANK YOUs!!!!! to everyone who offered support during this time. If you are still reading this, THANK YOU! and you should plan to hear from me personally sometime soon. I have the best family and friends around. GO CARDS tomorrow--tough game against a hot shooting Nova team. Oh...and GO CAVS!

1 comment: